4 decks lift-sliding car parking system
Lift-sliding parking system
PSH parking system namely cars can move up and down, also can move left and right.
Simple operation, low failure rate.
Each carport has one car board, the car board(s) to park and pick-up cars can be moved to ground through up-down, and left-right movement.
Then driver(s) enter into the garage, park and pick up the cars, complete the access process.
- Adopting car board up-down or left-right to park and pick up cars.
- Each carport has car board, upper layer board only do up-down movement, ground layer only do left-right movement.
- There is one vacancy in ground layer, the vacancy can be shifted with the left-right movement of car board, make the upper layer car board against the vacancy drops to ground, thus make the car drive into or out the carport.
- For ground board, cars can drive into or out the carport directly.
- Various modes, the scale can be big or small, strong adaptability for the site, saving the land and space effectively.
- Low construction cost, safe and reliable to use, low maintenance cost; can be modularized to fit for different terrains and space.
- PLC intelligent control, can meet the needs of temporary, short, medium, long-term users.
- Simple operation, fast accessing.
- Lighting: Environment of Mechanical parking system should have good lighting and emergency lighting
- Drainage: In order to guarantee not have waterlogging inside and under the parking system, we should set up gutterway and other drainage facilities.
- The design of column grid of indoor parking system construction should meet the dimension requirement of parking equipment, and make full use of the space.
|Proper vehicles Specs
A means total length of the parking equipment
B means total width of the parking equipment
C means total height of the parking equipment.
D equals the height of parking equipment plus the height when car(s) park in the top layer.
E means the height of the ground floor.
F means the floor height except ground floor.
G means row width.
H means car board width.
used for garage construction of office, residential area and adding garage for existing basement.